AudioDefine Records and the imprint/sub-label Same Great Sound Productions is an independent record label based in Australia. Our website address is: https://audiodefine.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we use and protect the information you give us when you use this website. We will only use the information you provide us in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time and will update this page accordingly – please check in every now and then to make sure you are across any changes.
What we collect
We may collect your:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we collect
The information we collect helps us better understand your requirements and provide quality services – more specifically we require the information:
- for internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- to contact you for market research purposes – we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- to customise the website according to your interests.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. Once you use these links to leave our site, we no longer have security control over the website you’ve accessed. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the websites you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.